At Cape we are very pleased to be offering 2 lucky people the chance to win free tickets to the Concours of Elegance at Hampton Court Palace on Saturday 5th September. We are running the competition on our Facebook and Instagram. For details of how to enter, and full T&Cs please see below. We hope to see you there, good luck!
Instagram Entry Requirements:
- Follow us
- Comment on our giveaway post tagging a friend you’d take with you
- Share the post on your story and remember to tag us!
Facebook Entry Requirements:
- Like & Follow our Facebook page
- Comment on our giveaway post, tagging a friend you’d take with you
- Share the post to your timeline
Please note we will only see your entry if your privacy settings allow us to.
Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter prize draw
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3.Entries must be received by midnight GMT 1st September 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason.
4.No entrant may win more than one prize.
5.Requirements of entry
a) Follow our social media account
b) Comment on the required post tagging a friend you’d take
c) Share this post on your timeline (Facebook) or your story (Instagram) and tag us.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw from which the winner will be randomly selected by 2nd September 2020.
7. The winners will receive 2 Adult Day Admission tickets for Concours of Elegance on Saturday 5th September 2020 with RRP £90. Parking not included.
8. The winners will be notified via Instagram/ Facebook direct message by 2nd September 2020. The winners must claim their prize within 24 hours of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
9. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
10. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook/Instagram and you agree that Facebook/Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
11. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter is Cape International The Old Chocolate Factory Unit 49H, Pipers Rd, Park Farm Industrial Estate, Redditch B98 0HU.
15.These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.